Arrange a Referral
We are always happy to discuss a specific case prior to a referral.
- If your case requires emergency same day treatment, please call us to arrange an appointment directly with us, on 01506 888 777.
- For urgent conditions, requiring treatment within 48 hours please use our online form to submit a history.
- If you need to discuss a case that is currently under our care, please phone us.
- If you would like advice or to get an estimate, please use the online advice request form (also has link to a downloadable editable pdf if preferred).
- If the referral is non urgent, please use the online referral form (or downloadable editable pdf) and we will contact your client directly. We will also let you know when the appointment is due to happen.
In many cases, when a case is referred, it is not possible or in the patient’s best interests to perform all the necessary diagnostic tests and procedures in a single day. This will mean that your client’s pet may need to be hospitalised overnight or that they may need to return for specific procedures.
We accept referrals in the following disciplines:
- Canine Internal Medicine
- Feline Internal Medicine
- Interventional Radiology
- Neurology & Neurosurgery
- Soft Tissue Surgery
- Emergency and Critical Care - Please call us on 01506 888 777 for any emergency cases.